За компанијата: ФД ФИНМАК ДОО Скопје со брендовите Тиго и Бонго е современа компанија со високи професионални стандарди која нуди лесни и брзи решенија за микрокредитирање на физички лица. повеќе за компанијата »
FD FINMAK DOO is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including short term and personal loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
We are looking forward to meeting our future colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Legal & Data Protection Officer
As a Legal & Data Protection Officer at Eleving Consumer Finance North Macedonian subsidiary, you will play a crucial role in providing legal counsel to support the organization's and Legal department’s objectives, while also enhancing and optimising the company framework for GDPR compliance.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company, your responsibilities will encompass a broad range of legal and Personal Data Protection functions essential to the company's operations in North Macedonia.
The right candidate for this position is proactive, detailed and results-oriented, while having a positive attitude in providing exceptional services to all stakeholders.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Providing legal support and guidance as needed, to Legal team and to other departments within the company and Eleving Consumer Finance Holding;
- Contract Management: Providing legal support in contract negotiation, drafting, and review for various agreements, including vendor contracts, employment contracts. Ensure that contracts protect FINMAK’s interests and adhere to legal standards;
- Drafting and reviewing corporate documentation, company resolutions, internal acts, legal documentation related to loan products and more.
- Monitor changes in the legal landscape and proactively communicate relevant changes in regulatory requirements that impact company's operations;
- In cooperation with the compliance team, facilitate compliance of the company's operations with the requirements of local regulatory acts;
- Coordinate and oversee litigation matters, notarization of documents, Central Registry registrations and similar external support provided by attorney offices, other law firms and consulting firms, working closely with external legal counsel;
- Implementation of personal data protection strategy appropriate to FINMAK;
- Data Privacy and Security: Ensure compliance with data protection laws (e.g., GDPR), including managing data privacy policies, data breach response plans, and employee training on data protection best practices.
- Manages the organizational unit for personal data protection - if established;
- Represents the controller (internal and public) for issues in the field of personal data protection and acts as a contact point for AZLP;
- Informing data subjects about their rights and ensuring timely response to requests and complaints;
- Monitors the implementation of technical and organizational measures to ensure security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data;
- Actively involved in the early stages of projects for implementation of new IT systems or the creation of new products and services, assuring compliance with the basic principles of personal data protection;
- Provides advice and conducts Data Protection Impact Assessment of planned processing operations;
- Holds regular meetings with the highest level of management regarding issues in the field of personal data protection;
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant legal experience & at least 2 years experience in the field of Personal Data Protection
- Knowledge of Macedonian corporate and commercial law, as well as non-bank lending legal frameworks
- High ethical standards and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Track record of providing strategic legal advice in a corporate environment.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to monitor, analyse and report results and make recommendations for optimization and improvement;
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment, initiative and ability to perform multiple tasks;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Flexibility and team spirit
The Company will provide:
- Competitive salary;
- Private health insurance
- Open minded management willing to accept new ideas and practices;
- Career development / various training opportunities and know-how;
- The chance to get international business experience;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Modern facilities;
- Great team full of young enthusiasts;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV with notice for the position “Legal & Data Protection Officer” using the Fast Apply option.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Upon application, the candidate agrees that his / her personal data listed in the CV and cover letter should be stored in the database and processed by FD FINMAK DOO within 1 year from the date of expiration of the selection deadline. The candidate has the right at any time to withdraw the given consent for storage and processing of his personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.