За компанијата: The HeadHunter Group, е иновативна компанија за вработување и регрутација, со свои канцеларии во Македонија, Албанија, Косово, Црна Гора, Босна и Херцеговина, Србија, Кипар, Грција и САД. Ние нудиме највисок... повеќе за компанијата »
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
Our client, United Colors of Benetton is a renowned luxury Italian clothing brand known globally for its expertise in knitwear and social commitment. Benetton takes pride on their Italian style and knowledge of global trends, presenting quality contemporary fashion collections.
As a Visual Merchandiser, you will play a vital role in enhancing the visual appeal of our stores, ensuring our merchandise is presented in an enticing and brand-consistent manner to maximize sales potential.
- Implement and maintain visual merchandising standards according to brand guidelines.
- Create compelling displays to showcase merchandise effectively and attract customer attention.
- Ensure all displays are refreshed regularly to reflect seasonal promotions and new arrivals.
- Collaborate with Store Management to plan and execute store layout changes as needed.
- Assist with stock replenishment to ensure optimal product availability on the sales floor.
- Monitor stock levels and communicate any replenishment needs to appropriate team members.
- Ensure that stockrooms are organized and tidy to facilitate efficient stock retrieval.
- Uphold brand identity by ensuring all visual elements align with United Colors of Benetton's aesthetic and values.
- Provide guidance and training to store staff on visual merchandising standards and techniques.
- Work closely with Store Management and Sales Associates to align visual merchandising efforts with sales objectives.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Marketing and Product Development, to integrate brand messaging into visual displays.
- Previous experience in visual merchandising, preferably in the fashion retail industry.
- Strong understanding of visual merchandising principles and techniques.
- Creative flair with a keen eye for design and detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiarity with retail operating systems and basic IT skills.
If you think you’ve got the personality, the passion, and the desire to be part of this close-knit team, then we’d love to hear from you.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Ms.Sashka Malinovikj on mobile no. +389 70 370 649 (Monday - Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!