Our Client Barry Callebaut is looking for a qualified and motivated professional for the position:
Gourmet Sales Manager
covering territories of North Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro
About the Company
Barry Callebaut - Growing the world of chocolate and cocoa!
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, the Barry Callebaut Group is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, mastering every step in the value chain from the sourcing of raw materials to the production of the finest chocolates. Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the chocolate industry with mission to be number one in all attractive customer segments. It is a business-to-business company, fully vertically integrated with a strong position in cocoa-origin countries and a unique global footprint.
Purpose of the job
Promoting Barry Callebaut sales by visiting customers and presenting Barry Callebaut value proposition and managing distributors and other business partners in North Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro markets. Acquisition of new clients, distributors and re-structuring of the distribution channels in the country (by brand and sub-region). Enabling further development of our positioning in the market (market intel, direct customer interaction…). Preparing sales and marketing strategy with the Gourmet Sales Director and regional marketing team and executing the agreed action plan in the field.
Main Responsibilities and Scope
- Managing distributors in how they supply, sell and promote the Barry Callebaut portfolio and brands. Coordinating Trade Marketing and Technical activities between BC and customers / distributors.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met
- Pursuing sales leads; visit existing and new customers, such as confectioners, pastry shops, bakeries, restaurants and hotels while respecting a time management schedule.
- Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services.
- Responding to customer enquiries; negotiating prices and delivery times within limits of authority; and concluding sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Identifying, researching, and contacting prospective customers and building positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Developing Chef to Chef relationships and engaging in Chef Associations to build brand awareness and usage opportunities.
- Bachelor /Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Sales & Marketing
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Sales, preferably in a multinational FMCG company
- Commercial skills (presenting, discussing, negotiating)
- Knowledge of the chocolate / gourmet industry is a plus
- Being open to and adapting quickly to new sales and marketing approaches
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- Fluent in local language
- Albanian language is a plus
- Ability for travelling, 70%+ of time is spent travelling
- A diverse range of interesting tasks, an environment that encourages initiative, proactivity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Extensive on-boarding, continuous trainings and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation package (bonus on annual gross salary, business car (business and personal use), private health insurance, mobile phone, laptop, employment via staffing agency)
If you are interested and motivated for this position, please send your detailed application in English by 31/01/2023 to the link. In the subject line please refer to Gourmet Sales Manager.
All applications will be proceeded in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further interviews. For any questions you might have, please feel free to contact Executive Search Consulting at (02) 2700-425.
By applying for this position, you are authorizing us to hold your CV and personal information in our database of candidates, allowing us to contact you regarding potentially relevant positions. If you do not want your CV to be stored in our database of candidates, please specify that in your email.