За компанијата: Open GI is a specialist software company that offers unique and widely-used solutions within the insurance industry. As well as developing and selling the software to companies across the UK and Ireland,... повеќе за компанијата »
Open GI is a leading software development company and a trusted partner to the general insurance industry. Based across the UK and Europe, our support and development services make us a truly diverse organisation that offers a range of IT solutions to insurance brokers, insurers and managing general agents.
Lead the design, production, and implementation of market leading UI/UX web solutions across Open GI’s product set.
Your key responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate customer (internal and external) requirements in collaboration with product management and software development teams
- Design, implement and maintain reusable layouts, components, and themes
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Work closely with Web Analyst to improve usability and conversion rates across new and existing customer websites
- Expand knowledge across the strategic delivery team of UI/UX/Design best practices
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems, e.g. responsiveness
- Provide point of access for customer enquiries during the design, development and testing process
- Provide accurate estimates for internal and external design requirements
- Build and test new designs to specified requirements within agreed timescales
- Other tasks as directed by Management
What you’ll need to succeed
- University degree in Graphic Design or design certification or industry experience
- Excellent English (both written and spoken)
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in a UI/UX Web Design role
- Experience of software product design
- Experience in user research, web analytics, conversion rate optimisation and variant testing is advantageous
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum delivery methodologies advantageous
- Insurance related experience beneficial
- Proven skills in user interface principals
- Proven web design skills using relevant industry software
- Disciplined and motivated, with an ability to work under pressure, to satisfy internal/external demands and meet agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Innovative approach to design within depth understanding of UX design methods
- The UX designer must have knowledge in at least one of the following wireframing & prototyping tools: Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Invision Studio, Marvel, Proto.io, Mock ups.
- Knowledge in other Adobe Creative Cloud tools like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or anything similar is an advantage but not a must.
- Drives to outcomes: focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Able to execute plans through to action. Persistent to complete tasks and a strong commitment to take action that moves things along to ensure delivery of objectives.
- Ownership and accountability: takes personal accountability and ownership for their work. This includes personal follow through, making and defending difficult decisions and trade-offs, removing blockers, driving collective progress.
- Continuous improvement: advances by ongoing, incremental improvement through continuous learning, questioning the status quo and trying out creative and novel ideas. Shows curiosity and has a keen interest to drive learning for themselves and others.
Mission and Values
Our mission is to be both the Technology Partner and Employer of choice for the UK General Insurance Market. Our values are central to this vision, as they represent how we collaborate how we work together in synergy and continually deliver for our customers:
- Accountability: We take personal pride in finding solutions and achieving results
- Innovation: We lead the market by being proactive, product-led and forward thinking
- Teamwork: We work collaboratively, recognising and celebrating success
- Trust: We build trust on integrity, transparency and respect
We are looking for an individual who embraces our values in their actions, decisions, communications and processes to inspire positivity and, ultimately, exceptional performance.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Positive, friendly and fun working environment
- Support for personal and professional development
- Daily lunches and additional benefits
- Private health insurance package
- Referral bonuses
- Social events
- Flexible working hours
Please submit your portfolio along with your CV to apply for this role on [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]
Find us on: