За компанијата: The HeadHunter Group, е иновативна компанија за вработување и регрутација, со свои канцеларии во Македонија, Албанија, Косово, Црна Гора, Босна и Херцеговина, Србија, Кипар, Грција и САД. Ние нудиме највисок... повеќе за компанијата »
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our client, multinational Group specializing in the development and manufacture of building chemicals, mortars and paints, we are looking for:
We're looking for an experienced Sales Representative based in North Macedonia to drive sales growth, establish new client relationships, and monitor market dynamics. An ideal candidate is an energetic, confident and flexible person with proven sales record who is able to work with customers and increase the sales. He/she is a good team player, enjoys meeting new people, and has excellent people and organizational skills. The successful candidate is an ambitious, result driven and committed person.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers, addressing their inquiries and concerns.
- Conduct regular visits to build rapport, assess their needs, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and secure contracts with new clients.
- Close deals through effective sales techniques and negotiation, ensuring profitable outcomes.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of company’s product range and features.
- Promote the company's products and solutions to clients, showcasing their advantages and benefits.
- Provide expert guidance on product selection based on client requirements.
- Continuously gather and analyze information about the current marketplace.
- Stay informed about competitors' products, pricing, and market strategies.
- Use market insights to adapt sales approaches and strategies accordingly.
- Prepare and maintain accurate sales records, including sales orders, contracts, and reports.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative, with 5-7 years of sales experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Sashka Malinovikj on mobile no. +389 70 370 649(Monday - Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!