(преземи го огласот во Word)
FD FINMAK DOO is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including short-term and personal loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
We look forward to meet our future colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Training & Promotion Specialist
As the Training & Promotion Specialist at FINMAK DOO, you will play a crucial role in organizing technical and soft skills trainings for employees, be involved in direct sales and promotion of our products and provide data and reports related to the job position. Reporting to the Capacity Development Team Leader (in the HR department), your responsibilities will encompass a broad range of HR and Sales functions essential to the company's operations in North Macedonia.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Involvement in creating the long term strategy for training and development;
- Provide training for employees in Branches (and regular visiting of branches) and Call Center for technical skills;
- Provide soft skills training (mostly communication, sales & negotiation skills) for frontline employees in Branches and Call Center;
- Ensure during on-site branch and call center visits that communication and sales approved scripts are implemented properly by employees and ensure respective improvementns where needed through training and coaching;
- Creating learning materials (videos, scripts, manuals, PowerPoint presentations etc...);
- Deliver trainings for Back office & Management employees as required;
- Coordinate and ensure updated materials for the Onboarding process and be involved in the trainings;
- Creating structured development plans for frontline employees and assessing future training needs;
- Administrative part of trainings and development (import data into the HR software, excel statistics and reports etc...);
- Being involved in the recruitment and selection process for frontline employees as required;
- Involvment in other HR processes as required;
- Create montly plan for local promotions around branch areas together with branch employees;
- Be involved in promotions together with employees, helping them to make a successful sale-pitch;
- Other activities related to the job position.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in similar position in HR is considered as a valuable advantage;
- You are passionate about sales, have decent experience and always in time with latest trends;
- Passion about personal growth and development, you will need to lead by example and be always the person who is committed to self-development;
- It’s very important that you are coachable person, but be able to coach as well;
- We need highly motivated and enthusiastic person for this job position, person who will be proactive, often comes with new initiatives and makes sure they happen;
- Presentation and public speaking skills;
- You are person who builds quality relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to often travel and drive (B category driving license);
- Ability to prioritize and be well organized;
- Person who knows how to work with data and make data-driven decisions for future development;
- Excel and PowerPoint and other MO tools.
The company will provide:
- Bi-annual bonus scheme based on KPIs and performance evaluation;
- Private health insurance as per company approved package for specialist level;
- Open minded management willing to accept new ideas and practices;
- Great team full of young enthusiasts;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage.
The Training & Promotion Specialist position at the company within the FINMAK DOO offers a dynamic and challenging opportunity to contribute to the overall HR success of the company, especially in the part of Training & Development of our employees in a competitive and evolving business environment. You will have the chance to work closely with other experienced colleagues and be an integral part of company’s growth and success in North Macedonia.
If you think that you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV in English using the Apply option.
The selection will be made in accordance with the conditions and deadlines in the Law on Labour Relations. FD FINMAK DOO reserves the right not to select any candidate.
Upon application, the candidate agrees that his / her personal data listed in the CV and cover letter should be stored in the database and processed by FD FINMAK DOO within 1 year from the date of expiration of the selection deadline. The candidate has the right at any time to withdraw the given consent for storage and processing of his personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.