(преземи го огласот во Word)
Sales Office Administrator
Busy International sales office, offering excellent career opportunities for the right type of
• Excellent English, both written and verbal is required.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills is a distinct advantage.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, as well as online email services is essential.
• Familiarity with CRM systems is an advantage.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Prepare and monitor invoices, uploading supplier bills and keeping track of purchase orders –
accounting experience is an advantage.
• Update financial statements in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and
immediately available when needed and resolve account payable and receivable issues or
• Arranging the logistics of orders between transport companies, suppliers and end clients.
• Basic data capturing in the CRM (Log phone calls, further action required, project details etc.)
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
• Help maintain a filing system and related CRM.
• Placing orders with suppliers.
• Answer client calls and answer appropriately.
Applicants should submit their CVs in English to [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот] (with subject line:
Sales Office Administrator).
Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.