За компанијата: Casumo е основана во 2012 година и оттогаш ги предводи иновациите во iGaming индустријата. Позната по своите уникатни брендови, вклучувајќи ги Casumo, Dunder и Kazoom Casino, групата продолжува да ги развива и испорачува најдобрите производи и искуства за игри во својата област. повеќе за компанијата »
Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder and Kazoom Casino, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team:
The Senior QA Automation Engineer is responsible for implementing tools and automated testing scenarios to support development, release and production operations. You will perform various software testing activities on Casumo’s products including (1) creation and maintenance of automated tests and the test harnesses behind them and (2) the implementation of Quality Assistance including manual exploratory testing.
What you will do
- Review requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to the team.
- Work as part of the QA Chapter and collaborate with several squads of engineers through every part of the software lifecycle to help ensure we release high quality software often.
- Develop automated testing strategies for a microservice based event-driven architecture.
- Work with development squads on software components analysis to provide solutions for automated testing scenarios and scripts.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an existing automation framework.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated tests.
- Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
Who you are
We are specifically keen to hear from professionals who can demonstrate the following background and experience:
- A good level of proficiency with exploratory testing.
- Fluency in at least one modern, object-oriented, programming language (Java is preferred).
- 3+ years experience developing automated tests, using browser automation libraries (e.g. Playwright, Selenium, Cypress), API testing tools (e.g. REST Assured, okhttp), testing frameworks (e.g. TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, RobotFramework) and specific design patterns (e.g. Page Object Pattern, Screenplay).
- Familiarity with automated testing practices to empower continuous delivery while maintaining a high bar for quality.
- Experience testing web applications and REST based APIs, which are part of a microservice event-driven architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines: Jenkins, Docker.
- General familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS or GCP.
- Hands-on experience with Git and source code management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written communication and presentation skills and strong English skills both in verbal and written communication.
Would be a plus:
- Contract Testing (Pact).
- Hands on experience with performance testing, stability, latency of services.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible national holidays: public holidays mean more time off, choose how and when to enjoy them!
- Up to 4 weeks Work From Anywhere: explore the world while working remotely.
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role.
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning and growth.
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries.
- Social events (both physical &/or online) for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organization.
Great minds don't think alike
At Casumo we're all different. By building a team where difference is embraced, through our lived experiences, our beliefs, and who we are, we create a diverse and inclusive home for all our 'sumos. It's about keeping it real and being your true self. Because, great minds don't think alike; the more diverse we are, the better we become, together.