За компанијата: Casumo е основана во 2012 година и оттогаш ги предводи иновациите во iGaming индустријата. Позната по своите уникатни брендови, вклучувајќи ги Casumo, Dunder и Kazoom Casino, групата продолжува да ги развива и испорачува најдобрите производи и искуства за игри во својата област. повеќе за компанијата »
Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder and Kazoom Casino, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team:
Our software is the heart of our business. We strive to create a safe, engaging and unparalleled player experience. We research, experiment and iterate. Our mission: to build a product and an organization that puts the experience first, delivering a high-quality product our players love while enabling our people to be productive and creative without unnecessary disturbances.
What you will do...
- Leading an agile team (1 of our 7 domains) made up of backend, frontend and QA engineers (team of 5-7 engineers).
- As a domain owner from a technical perspective, you will work closely with teams, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure we deliver world-class projects.
- Working with developers to grow their technical, interpersonal and leadership skills and to ensure they have the right challenges and necessary context to make use of them.
- Communicating and delivering the technical vision of our projects to the business at a high level and the team at an operational level.
- Act as a line manager to the engineers working in your team.
- Influence the architecture technology roadmap.
- Facilitate team ceremonies and participate in technical discussions, ultimately owning the technical decisions that come out of it.
- Track team performance, cadence delivery and health of the team using specific KPIs and velocity/burndown charts.
- Advocate and advance modern software engineering practices within the team (CI/CD, test automation etc)
- Collaborate with the Head of Engineering to attract, hire and retain diverse top talent.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who possesses demonstrated practical knowledge of either
- the latest Java features, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, automated testing and MySQL (or other RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, OracleDB, etc). OR
- React, Redux, Redux-Sagas, Apollo GraphQL, SASS, Webpack, Flow, Cypress, Jest, Enzyme..
- Possess excellent communication skills with which to build trusting relationships and respect and are able to leverage this to grow people to support Casumo
- Have a love of developing and growing people.
- You should be comfortable with the current technologies and be aware of new and upcoming technologies.
- You need to be able to tell good code from bad, but here you should be able to also trust your team members.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about current web development technology, cloud services and best development practices.
- Can demonstrate strong leadership skills whilst working with developers.
- You are excited about making culture choices that positively impact the team.
- You have familiarity and experience operating in tech organizations that work with a product that handles users at scale, making use of agile methodologies and tools.
- You have hands-on experience with working in agile methodology.
- Experience with transaction-heavy, distributed systems, messaging, microservices or tools such as MySQL, RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Experience in CICD and DevOps knowledge; Jenkins, Kubernetes, Google Cloud (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud technologies.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces in Malta. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role
- A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning and growth
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 30 countries
- Social events (both physical &/or online) for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organization
Great minds don't think alike
At Casumo we're all different. By building a team where difference is embraced, through our lived experiences, our beliefs, and who we are, we create a diverse and inclusive home for all our 'sumos. It's about keeping it real and being your true self. Because, great minds don't think alike; the more diverse we are, the better we become, together.