За компанијата: Singular is an international gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of... повеќе за компанијата »
Are you a resourceful Release Manager who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry providing the full spectrum of iGaming and omnichannel solutions. There are three key aspects that shape our competitive factor: flexibility, reliability, and innovation. We cater to each client in a bespoke fashion, there is no one-size-fits-all. While most of the suppliers strive to simultaneously serve numerous operators, we deliver unique partner-centric solutions to help our clients stand out. This is what sets us apart and makes our business success in the long run.
We continuously strive for improvement by using novel technologies and agile development processes. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 140+ employees located across our 3 offices in Sliema, Malta; Tbilisi, Georgia; and Skopje, North Macedonia.
- Project management of all transition related activities from release initiation through closeout;
- Liaise with Product Owners to gather change / feature details;
- Ensure all operational support materials / documents are completed to a high standard by all relevant teams (verify correctness and quality of release notes, user manuals...)
- Liaise with Trainers & App Support teams to organize internal knowledge transfer activities;
- Communicate release information internally within the company & externally with the clients;
- Communicate with the clients to identify most suitable time for the service deployment & schedule it;
- Prepare & share release notes internally & externally;
- Organize and manage UAT (User Acceptance Testing) process;
- Organize service deployment process & ensure that all the relevant parties / resources are available for the deployment.
Qualifications & experience:
- Strong knowledge of Agile project management & previous management experience;
- Hands on experience with requirements capture and its translation into functional and non-functional requirements;
- Excellent analytical & research skills;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
Desirable Skill Set:
- Good to have basic knowledge of SQL;
- Good to have knowledge of UML;
- Good to have knowledge of application configuration management;
- Good to have knowledge of Web Services & API's;
- Good to have ITIL Foundation V3 Certificate.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Outstanding working environment
- International work experience
- Training and learning opportunities
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.