Great job opportunity for a SITE COORDINATOR for one of the most reputable, full-service providers of CRO and SMO
Established in 1997, with locations in Central & Eastern Europe and 290 full-time dedicated professionals, COMAC MEDICAL is a recognized leader in clinical research and provides innovative and non-conventional solutions of high quality for the pharmaceutical industry.
Currently, we are looking for a professional to coordinate clinical research studies activities, to streamline processes, administration and communication between teams involved in the study.
What is expected to be done?
- Support all types of feasibility inquiries at the respective site;
- Assist the site team with regards to subject pre-selection and recruitment;
- Help the site team in subjects’ visits planning and preparation;
- Organize various source of documentation;
- Complete Case Report Form and maintain Investigator Site File;
- Participate and coordinate any trainings and meetings (incl. Investigator Meetings) related to a specific study;
- Collaborate with the site team for any adverse events and safety information reporting and escalation;
- Organize and coordinate logistic of study medication, other study supplies and biological samples;
- Ensure timely site equipment maintenance and calibration;
- Handle subject expenses reimbursement;
- Support project team in the collection of site-specific documents;
- Support the site team in audit/inspection preparation, as needed
What is required for the role?
- Graduate or postgraduate degree, preferably in the field of Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Medicine, Dentistry or other relevant;
- One year of experience in the leading role in a clinical research filed;
- Very good knowledge of clinical research process;
- Sound knowledge of current ICH/GCP guidelines and country-specific regulations;
- Particularly good organizational and coordination skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken;
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English language;
Why join Comac Medical?
- Great team of knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced professionals;
- International and diverse work atmosphere;
- Challenging projects in a different therapeutical area as well as in early phases;
- Opportunity to enrich professional skills and progress in career development;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional trainings;
Core strengths of Comac Medical
- Proven track record for quality and delivery;
- Established and trusted relationships with KOLs;
- Motivated, capable and dedicated team;
- Global full-service capabilities;
If you are interested, challenged, and convinced that the job opportunity is exactly for you, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English at [најави се за да го видиш е-маилот]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted on time.